CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
§ 1 Participation
(1) NIU is the organizer of the competition.
(2) Eligible to participate are persons of full age, and must be resident in Europe or North America.
(3) To participate:
1. Follow official @niumobility account
2. Tag a friend in the comments.
3. Post your video/picture to your feed. Tag @niumobility and #MakeLifeElectric.
Grand prize: 1 winner will be selected to win a new MQi+ scooter.
Second prize: 3 x Gopro Hero 8. 3 individual winners will be selected.
Third prize: 15 x Make Life Electric t-shirts designed by David Milan.
(5) Content posted by users in participation of the competition may be shared on Niu’s social media channels.
§ 2 Exclusion from the competition
(1) Employees of NIU are excluded from participation.
(2) If these conditions of participation are violated, NIU reserves the right to exclude persons from the competition.
(3) Persons who make use of unauthorised aids or otherwise gain advantages through manipulation are also excluded. If necessary, winnings may also be withdrawn and reclaimed subsequently in such cases.
§ 3 Implementation and processing
(1) The winner will be notified by NIU by private Instagram message no later than October 12 2020. NIU is not liable if the winner does not take note of the message in time.
(2) If the winner does not respond within 7 days of sending the notification, the claim to the prize shall expire and a new winner shall be determined.
(3) A cash payment of the prize or any substitute prize is in no case possible.
(4) The claim to the prize or a replacement prize cannot be assigned.
(5) After the raffle, the processing takes place exclusively in direct contact between the winner and NIU.
§ 4 Premature termination of the lottery
NIU reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons. NIU makes use of this possibility in particular if for technical or legal reasons a proper execution of the game cannot be guaranteed. The official deadline for participation is 8 October, 12:00 EST.
6) The closing date for entries is October 8, 12:00 EST. All selected winners will be contacted on Instagram via private message.
§ 5 Data protection
NIU undertakes to observe the statutory provisions on data protection.
§ 6 Miscellaneous
(1) Legal recourse is excluded.
(2) Chinese law is exclusively applicable.
Status: 10th September, 2020.